RESIDENT – $275 per month (3 resident desks available)
You’re a Resident if you are looking for your own open-space private desk to call home. You’re seeking the amenities of a full office, will work from the Docking Station most days and really want a creative, fun and collaborative space that you can call home! As a Resident, you’ll be a regular visitor to the Docking Station and are OK with working in semi-privacy. If you need more privacy, or have a small team you want to house, you might want to consider upgrading to a Founding (private office) membership.
For $275 per month you will be considered a RESIDENT tenant and have your own dedicated open-office desk with 24X7 access to the Docking Station. In addition to your assigned desk for the duration of your tenancy, you will have unlimited Wi-Fi Internet access and full use of the conference room and LCD projection monitor, use of cafe / kitchen area, printer, copier, and fax machines.
ADDITIONAL RESIDENT BENEFITS:
- Access to the brainstorming space and mind-storming white boards
- Mail hold (use the Docking Station as your office address)
- Host a Guest Worker up to 2 days per month to “share” your Docking Station residency with others.
- Access to the Docking Station conference rooms and common areas for your meetings. Just be sure to reserve the space in the reservation system for the day of your meeting.
- Printing & copying privileges (100 BW ($.02 EACH ADDITIONAL) + 30 COLOR ($.10 EACH ADDITIONAL)